I’ve been on the hunt for a basic black bikini that is not only functional and flattering – but also fashionable.
My bikini requirements:
- Removable padding in the top – this is the most important thing for those with a smaller chest. If you aren’t satisfied with the padding, you can add your own to create the balanced look you desire.
- Preferably a triangle cut bikini top – it flatters a smaller chest.
- An interesting strappy detail on either the front or back side of the bikini top. I wanted to take a basic to the next level.
- Moderate Brazilian cut bottom – this cut lengthens legs.
After several hours searching online I found these:
– Volcom Simply Solid Crop Top (wearing a size small)
– Issa de Mar Hina 13 Bottom (wearing a size small)
While I would have preferred an entire ensemble from one brand, these two pieces together were exactly what I was looking for – and I absolutely love the way I look.
Photos shot by me using the self-timer.