I’ve mentioned my fan love for Muubaa leather jackets in several other blog posts, so it’s no surprise that the newest addition to my extensive leather jacket collection is yet another piece from Muubaa – the Minsk Leather Quilted Biker Jacket.
I am obsessed with Muubaa’s leather jackets because:
- These are quality leather jackets, not only do they look expensive but they feel expensive. The leather is buttery soft and beautiful.
- The US size 2 (UK 6) jackets consistently fit me like a glove. The jackets are well tailored and figure flattering – they take a basic outfit to the next level of glam, without even trying.
- Muubaa is constantly coming out with something new, it’s killing me! I want one of everything!
The Minsk leather jacket features:
- Embroided quilting design on the sleeve, shoulders and back yoke in a geometric and floral pattern
- Light padding with wadding for extra warmth
- 2 zipped pockets
- Shoulder epaulettes
- Zipped cuffs
- Buckled front hem
MSRP – $379.00
Photography by Jason Van Horn
Trying to wrap up a ton of projects this weekend before Interbike. Just finished another blog post on #ingalicious.com. This one was long overdue, @muubaa Minsk quilted leather jacket. It looks amazing with the sunset and come to think of it, Oakland does as well. #fashionblogger #fashion #blogger #oakland #muubaa #leatherjacket #rayban